"Circus Olympus" A Mythical Comedy in Two Acts by Lindsay Price - Published by Theatrefolk Original Playscripts - will be performed at Greenville Middle School the weekend of January 27th & 28th, 2012 (www.theatrefolk.com)

*Stay tuned for more info!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's Rehearsal Time!

Hi all!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Tomorrow - Monday November 28th - is our FIRST rehearsal.  
***3-5pm EVERYONE IS CALLED***
Parent Meeting to follow --> 5-5:30pm

~PARENTS: 
I'm sorry I haven't gotten the Parent Packet to you yet, the holiday weekend went by so fast, here it is Sunday already!

I will be emailing it out - to the email addresses the kids wrote down on Monday/Tuesday of last week - in just a bit.  I will also be posting the Parent Packet right on here for everyones convenience, and in case anything gets lost.

If you can not make it to the parent meeting, or do not have any questions for me tomorrow, feel free to shoot me an email at

margaret.e.hall@googlemail.com

Looking forward to our first rehearsal and getting our rehearsal process underway!!!
~Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment