"Circus Olympus" A Mythical Comedy in Two Acts by Lindsay Price - Published by Theatrefolk Original Playscripts - will be performed at Greenville Middle School the weekend of January 27th & 28th, 2012 (www.theatrefolk.com)

*Stay tuned for more info!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Business Ad's "Plea" :)

I know I've said it a bunch of times already but Business Ad's are how we keep our budget, and so far I only have three ad's sold (and only 2 ad's actually collected).

The deadline on the form is January 13th (I believe) and that is coming up REALLY soon.

So I am "begging" everyone to please try and sell some ad's.

If we do not sell them, next years budget will be majorly smaller.

Please and thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ms. Hall...
    Cody is bringing in a paid full page add to tomorrow's rehearsal!
    Happy New Year to you!

    Ruey Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI there, that is awesome!!! Thanks!
    Happy New Year to you too!
    :) ~Margaret

    ReplyDelete