"Circus Olympus" A Mythical Comedy in Two Acts by Lindsay Price - Published by Theatrefolk Original Playscripts - will be performed at Greenville Middle School the weekend of January 27th & 28th, 2012 (www.theatrefolk.com)

*Stay tuned for more info!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Saturday ... FOOD! :)

Hi everyone ... I'm still planning on making the following items:

Mousaka ("Greek" Lasagna)
Spanikopita (Spinach and Feta Cheese Pastry)
Tsoureki Bread (Bread, ha ha)
Tzatziki (a Cucumber and Yogurt Dip)

And getting: Dolmades (stuffed grape leaves) and a Pomegranate

If I recall correctly Mrs. Raskopf will definitely bring some Hummus.

Is there anyone who would like to bring something?  Let me know.  It can be any Greek Food!  :)

And as I will be doing the cooking on Friday during the day I need definite yes's - I will prepare a little more than the number of kids who've "rsvp'd", but don't want to waste food so ... I'll ask kids in rehearsal today too!  :)

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment