"Circus Olympus" A Mythical Comedy in Two Acts by Lindsay Price - Published by Theatrefolk Original Playscripts - will be performed at Greenville Middle School the weekend of January 27th & 28th, 2012 (www.theatrefolk.com)

*Stay tuned for more info!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Music for the Show!

I find this exciting and so I thought I'd share it ...

Having obtained my MFA in London I've made many friends who now reside around the globe, one of whom lives in Athens and plays the accordion (among other instruments), his name is Dimitris Koustas.  Not only are we friends but we both worked on a show that started in London and went to Graz Austria, twice!  :)  Ok now I'm reminiscing....anyhoo, as our show's final myth "calls for" accordion music I decided to contact him to see if he could do the music and I have now received several accordion songs for that myth from him.

So, the kiddos will hear some - if not all - of this music on Wednesday!  Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment