"Circus Olympus" A Mythical Comedy in Two Acts by Lindsay Price - Published by Theatrefolk Original Playscripts - will be performed at Greenville Middle School the weekend of January 27th & 28th, 2012 (www.theatrefolk.com)

*Stay tuned for more info!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Saturday the 7th Question/Food Date Change

Hi all,

So I've found out that several kids have basketball games on Saturday.  They would also really like to make it to the food rehearsal.  :)  So, if you could let me know if you're able to make a CHANGED FOOD REHEARSAL DATE of Saturday January 14th, that would be great.

It will also allow me to finish the masks this weekend and deal with food next weekend.  :)  Phew!

And it will also allow me to prepare the right amount of food - if I know who's definitely coming.  So please comment on here - or email me at margaret.e.hall@googlemail.com to "rsvp".

Food Rehearsal 10-2pm Saturday January 14th, 2012.

Thanks!
~M

No comments:

Post a Comment