"Circus Olympus" A Mythical Comedy in Two Acts by Lindsay Price - Published by Theatrefolk Original Playscripts - will be performed at Greenville Middle School the weekend of January 27th & 28th, 2012 (www.theatrefolk.com)

*Stay tuned for more info!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Demeter -vs- The Underworld Production Photos

Here are some more production photos!  :)  And more to follow!

Hello there little flower, I've never seen you before!




Hi, I'm Hades, I like long walks on the beach ... 



Merve, he's my new bestfriend!
Zeus and his wife Hera and his daughters Aphrodite and Athena ... doesn't it just tug at the heartstrings!



Helios sees all ... sees all ... sees all...

Not moving a muscle!
Go Demmy!!!

Hermes to the rescue, he'll get Persephone back!









Can't wait for you to meet my new boyfriend Mommy...
 What next, what next, what tale to tell ... ???!!!

*Production photos by Margaret E. Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment